Crash closes Radlett road
FIVE people were injured when two cars collided in Radlett yesterday afternoon.
FIVE people were injured when two cars collided in Radlett yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
One man and four women were admitted to Watford General Hospital after the red and grey Fiat Puntos crashed head-on in Shenley Hill, on a bend in the road.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “One male was admitted with a head injury and one of the females had a leg injury. The other three suffered only minor injuries.”
Four ambulances and two fast-response cars were quickly on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed the road after the accident at around midday and re-opened it two hours later.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant