Craft fair in Redbourn this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn in Bloom’s craft fair returns this weekend.
The 15th annual event will be held at Redbourn Village Hall on Saturday and Sunday October 26-27.
The fair will be open 10.30am until 5pm on Saturday and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday.
The stalls will include lots of high-quality hand-made crafts - ideal for Christmas presents - including woodcraft, ceramics, cards, stained and fused glass, soft toys, jewellery, wildlife homes and garden accessories.
On Sunday there will be face-painting for the children.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls selling food, books and plants, a raffle and refreshments on sale throughout the weekend.
Admission is £1, accompanied children free. All proceeds will go towards Redbourn in Bloom's planting schemes.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
For stall bookings contact Diane Whiskin on 01582 792846.