Craft fair in Redbourn this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn in Bloom’s craft fair returns this weekend.
The 15th annual event will be held at Redbourn Village Hall on Saturday and Sunday October 26-27.
The fair will be open 10.30am until 5pm on Saturday and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday.
The stalls will include lots of high-quality hand-made crafts - ideal for Christmas presents - including woodcraft, ceramics, cards, stained and fused glass, soft toys, jewellery, wildlife homes and garden accessories.
On Sunday there will be face-painting for the children.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls selling food, books and plants, a raffle and refreshments on sale throughout the weekend.
Admission is £1, accompanied children free. All proceeds will go towards Redbourn in Bloom's planting schemes.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid
For stall bookings contact Diane Whiskin on 01582 792846.