Country Life picture spread features Wheathampstead opera singer
COUNTRY Life’s iconic Girls in Pearls picture spread featured a local opera singer in this week’s edition.
Lara Rebekah Harvey, who lives near Wheathampstead, was pictured outside Hatfield House where she will give a solo recital for Lord and Lady Salisbury as part of the 400th anniversary celebrations in May. Sir Elton John will be performing at the event.
Speaking to the Herts Advertiser, Lara said: “It was very exciting and a wonderful showcase for me.”
The 18-year old classical vocalist sang at St Michael’s Manor last Christmas Eve, and as a member of the London Philharmonic Orchestra performed with Katherine Jenkins at the Royal Albert Hall.
Lara also appeared alongside Hayley Westenra on the album Gloria.
You may also want to watch:
Lara is available for performing at weddings and other events. For more information visit www.lara-harvey.com.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans