Country Life picture spread features Wheathampstead opera singer
COUNTRY Life’s iconic Girls in Pearls picture spread featured a local opera singer in this week’s edition.
Lara Rebekah Harvey, who lives near Wheathampstead, was pictured outside Hatfield House where she will give a solo recital for Lord and Lady Salisbury as part of the 400th anniversary celebrations in May. Sir Elton John will be performing at the event.
Speaking to the Herts Advertiser, Lara said: “It was very exciting and a wonderful showcase for me.”
The 18-year old classical vocalist sang at St Michael’s Manor last Christmas Eve, and as a member of the London Philharmonic Orchestra performed with Katherine Jenkins at the Royal Albert Hall.
Lara also appeared alongside Hayley Westenra on the album Gloria.
You may also want to watch:
Lara is available for performing at weddings and other events. For more information visit www.lara-harvey.com.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award