Concerns grow for missing pair believed to be in London Colney area
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a young man and woman who have gone missing and are believed to be together in the London Colney area.
Charlie Eccleston, 19, and Zaiga Gravenieks, 20, were last seen in Shenley on Tuesday, October 31.
However they are now believed to be in the London Colney area.
Charlie is a white male, 6ft 5in tall, thin and has long brown hair.
He is believed to be wearing an army-style overcoat with band patches on, a black hooded jumper, black jeans, and a dark T-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Zaiga is described as a white woman, who is of slim build and has long dark brown hair.
She has piercings on her lower lip.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
They also have links to St Albans and Borehamwood areas.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are growing increasingly concerned for their welfare.
“Anyone who has seen either of them or who knows where they are should call Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.”