Concerns grow for missing pair believed to be in London Colney area
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a young man and woman who have gone missing and are believed to be together in the London Colney area.
Charlie Eccleston, 19, and Zaiga Gravenieks, 20, were last seen in Shenley on Tuesday, October 31.
However they are now believed to be in the London Colney area.
Charlie is a white male, 6ft 5in tall, thin and has long brown hair.
He is believed to be wearing an army-style overcoat with band patches on, a black hooded jumper, black jeans, and a dark T-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Zaiga is described as a white woman, who is of slim build and has long dark brown hair.
She has piercings on her lower lip.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
They also have links to St Albans and Borehamwood areas.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are growing increasingly concerned for their welfare.
“Anyone who has seen either of them or who knows where they are should call Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.”