Concerns grow for missing pair believed to be in London Colney area
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a young man and woman who have gone missing and are believed to be together in the London Colney area.
Charlie Eccleston, 19, and Zaiga Gravenieks, 20, were last seen in Shenley on Tuesday, October 31.
However they are now believed to be in the London Colney area.
Charlie is a white male, 6ft 5in tall, thin and has long brown hair.
He is believed to be wearing an army-style overcoat with band patches on, a black hooded jumper, black jeans, and a dark T-shirt.
Zaiga is described as a white woman, who is of slim build and has long dark brown hair.
She has piercings on her lower lip.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 3 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 8 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 9 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
- 10 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
They also have links to St Albans and Borehamwood areas.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are growing increasingly concerned for their welfare.
“Anyone who has seen either of them or who knows where they are should call Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.”