Computers stolen from London Colney homes
- Credit: Archant
Three men are being sought by the police in connection with the theft of computers from two London Colney homes.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses and information following two burglaries and one attempted burglary at Five Acres between 5.30-5.50pm last Wednesday (26).
A computer was stolen from two properties, but the thieves failed to gain access to the third home.
The suspects are described as three men who left the area in a dark coloured hatchback car.
Detective Constable Robert Muir, investigating, said: “The offenders were only in the area for a short time but could have been around for a period beforehand.
You may also want to watch:
“If you were in or near Five Acres that day and saw anything suspicious, particularly if you saw a vehicle which seemed out of place, please contact me.”
DC Muir can be contacted via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development