Computers stolen from London Colney homes
- Credit: Archant
Three men are being sought by the police in connection with the theft of computers from two London Colney homes.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses and information following two burglaries and one attempted burglary at Five Acres between 5.30-5.50pm last Wednesday (26).
A computer was stolen from two properties, but the thieves failed to gain access to the third home.
The suspects are described as three men who left the area in a dark coloured hatchback car.
Detective Constable Robert Muir, investigating, said: “The offenders were only in the area for a short time but could have been around for a period beforehand.
You may also want to watch:
“If you were in or near Five Acres that day and saw anything suspicious, particularly if you saw a vehicle which seemed out of place, please contact me.”
DC Muir can be contacted via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans