St Albans composer plays piano in Verulamium Park
- Credit: Archant
A contemporary classical composer from St Albans chose a picturesque spot by Verulamium lake to film a video for his latest single.
Andrew James Johnson, 42, has set up a piano on the banks of the lake to play his new single, entitled ‘La Lunga Notte’.
He recently performed at the Meraki Festival on Sunday, August 12 with the St Albans Symphony Orchestra, and has appeared on Classic FM.
Andrew, who lives near the King Harry Pub, said: “Today we’re doing my new single that I released last week. The piano is borrowed from Ye Olde Fighting Cocks.
“I am syncing the track with the piano so just trying to capture the beauty of the park and nature with the lake and the trees, and it’s just a perfect spot.”
You may also want to watch:
The video is being filmed by Andrew’s wife Taylor, who he married at Ye Olde Fighting Cocks, with the help of professional videographer Ben Marks.
Andrew said: “I’m going to put it on YouTube. I’m releasing a single every month at the moment.”
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues