Village market coming to Redbourn this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A community village market is coming to Redbourn this weekend.
This event is taking place on Saturday, October 12 from 12 noon until 4pm in the village hall on High Street.
The afternoon is part of a parish council initiative to make the village more community-focused.
Organiser Alexandra Myrianthous said: "We are hoping this will be the first of many events to engage our local area and encourage visitors to come to Redbourn."
The market will have a family-friendly atmosphere for all including face painting for children. A range of local, homemade food such as bread, cakes, meat, honey, sweets, gin, crepes, Thai and Caribbean food, as well as cards, plants, pottery, glassware and jewellery will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Auctioneer and valuer Humbert & Ellis Ltd. will be carrying out free antiques valuations for anyone who would like to bring theirs along.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25