Village market coming to Redbourn this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A community village market is coming to Redbourn this weekend.
This event is taking place on Saturday, October 12 from 12 noon until 4pm in the village hall on High Street.
The afternoon is part of a parish council initiative to make the village more community-focused.
Organiser Alexandra Myrianthous said: "We are hoping this will be the first of many events to engage our local area and encourage visitors to come to Redbourn."
The market will have a family-friendly atmosphere for all including face painting for children. A range of local, homemade food such as bread, cakes, meat, honey, sweets, gin, crepes, Thai and Caribbean food, as well as cards, plants, pottery, glassware and jewellery will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Auctioneer and valuer Humbert & Ellis Ltd. will be carrying out free antiques valuations for anyone who would like to bring theirs along.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid