Colney Heath’s Willows Farm’s A-maize-ing maze
CHILDREN are promised an a-maize-ing time this summer at a St Albans tourist attraction.
Willows Farm Village in Colney Heath is offering plenty to keep the kids entertained through the holidays, including a maze through specially-grown maize fields.
Families are challenged to find friendly scarecrows in the A-maize-ing Maze and if they find them all, they can enter a �100 Willows voucher prize draw.
Frisbee golf, an agility play trail and fun fair rides are just some of the other activities on offer until September 4.
This year the attraction has teamed up with Kids Play Childcare and is offering an Ofsted registered summer holiday camp. From 8am to 6pm, children can be left in a supervised environment to enjoy shows, rides and outdoor activities.
To find out more about the Summer Spectacular or the summer camp, call 0870 129 9718 or visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in