Colney Heath’s Willows Farm’s A-maize-ing maze
CHILDREN are promised an a-maize-ing time this summer at a St Albans tourist attraction.
Willows Farm Village in Colney Heath is offering plenty to keep the kids entertained through the holidays, including a maze through specially-grown maize fields.
Families are challenged to find friendly scarecrows in the A-maize-ing Maze and if they find them all, they can enter a �100 Willows voucher prize draw.
Frisbee golf, an agility play trail and fun fair rides are just some of the other activities on offer until September 4.
This year the attraction has teamed up with Kids Play Childcare and is offering an Ofsted registered summer holiday camp. From 8am to 6pm, children can be left in a supervised environment to enjoy shows, rides and outdoor activities.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the Summer Spectacular or the summer camp, call 0870 129 9718 or visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street