Clubber gets locked in St Albans nightclub after falling asleep in toilet
PUBLISHED: 11:36 06 August 2010 | UPDATED: 11:36 06 August 2010
A REVELLER who fell asleep in a nightclub toilet called the fire brigade after he woke up and discovered he was locked inside.
One crew from St Albans were called to Batchwood Hall at around 3.45am this morning and they called police, who had also received a call from the nightclub owner because the alarms had sounded.
Officers accompanied staff at the scene and the man was let out and able to go home to bed.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Herts Advertiser. Click the link in the orange box below for details.