Clocks go forward tonight
Daylight saving starts
DON’T forget to adjust your clocks for the start of British Summer Time (BST).
Clocks should be set forward by one hour tonight as BST begins.
The official time changes at 1am on Sunday March 25, moving forward to 2am across the UK.
BST starts each year on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.
You may also want to watch:
This year, daylight saving finishes on October 28 at 2am when clocks go back to 1am.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 8 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 9 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre