Clocks go forward tonight
Daylight saving starts
DON’T forget to adjust your clocks for the start of British Summer Time (BST).
Clocks should be set forward by one hour tonight as BST begins.
The official time changes at 1am on Sunday March 25, moving forward to 2am across the UK.
BST starts each year on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.
You may also want to watch:
This year, daylight saving finishes on October 28 at 2am when clocks go back to 1am.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team