Clocks go forward tonight
Daylight saving starts
DON’T forget to adjust your clocks for the start of British Summer Time (BST).
Clocks should be set forward by one hour tonight as BST begins.
The official time changes at 1am on Sunday March 25, moving forward to 2am across the UK.
BST starts each year on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.
You may also want to watch:
This year, daylight saving finishes on October 28 at 2am when clocks go back to 1am.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 7 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school