Citizens Advice St Albans receive £2,500 donation from Affinity Water
- Credit: Archant
Citizens Advice St Albans has received a £2,500 donation from Affinity Water.
The funding is being put toward training volunteers for a well-being clinic, a new service to help people suffering from anxiety and depression.
Citizens Advice chief executive June Chapman said: “Thanks to the funding provided by Affinity Water we can offer more support and help improve people’s circumstances.”
The charity received the boost from Affinity Water’s Community Engagement Programme.
Affinity Water’s Adam Warner said: “We are pleased to have the chance to support Citizens Advice bureau in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to be involved in projects which benefit the communities we serve.”
Details about the programme and the criteria for support can be found at www.affinitywater.co.uk/communityengagement
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'