Chiswell green cyclist killed in crash named
- Credit: Archant
A 39 year old man who died following a collision last Thursday (29) has been named by police.
The cyclist, who lived in Chiswell Green but is originally from Bulgaria, is Lyubomir Paskalev.
Lyubomir, who a police spokeswoman said ‘had a family’ but would not go into anymore detail, was involved in a crash on the A405 North Oribital Road with a blue Ford Focus at about 9.45pm.
The driver of the car, a 33 year old man, was not injured.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25