ChipsAway St Albans wins franchisee of the year award
- Credit: Archant
ChipsAway St Albans has won franchisee of the year at its parent company’s awards show.
Brian and Amanda Palmer were presented with the award at Celtic Manor Golf & Country Club in Wales in front of the other franchisees.
ChipsAway repairs paintwork scratches, minor dents and bumper scuffs on cars.
Amanda said: “We are really proud of the business we have built up together and the excellent service we provide our customers.
“We have established a great reputation and a large percentage of our work is now repeat business and recommendations.
“Our proudest moment has been winning franchisee of the year.”
The pair were chosen for their commitment to the ChipsAway brand, their positive mental attitude and their continued endeavours to develop their own business.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 7 More harsh truths in the St Albans City dressing room as mistakes cost them at Chippenham
- 8 'Entertaining and moving' dark comedy After Electra coming to the Abbey Theatre stage
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
The award was presented to Brian and Amanda by the chief executive of ChipsAway International Tim Harris.