ChipsAway St Albans wins franchisee of the year award
- Credit: Archant
ChipsAway St Albans has won franchisee of the year at its parent company’s awards show.
Brian and Amanda Palmer were presented with the award at Celtic Manor Golf & Country Club in Wales in front of the other franchisees.
ChipsAway repairs paintwork scratches, minor dents and bumper scuffs on cars.
Amanda said: “We are really proud of the business we have built up together and the excellent service we provide our customers.
“We have established a great reputation and a large percentage of our work is now repeat business and recommendations.
“Our proudest moment has been winning franchisee of the year.”
The pair were chosen for their commitment to the ChipsAway brand, their positive mental attitude and their continued endeavours to develop their own business.
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 3 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 4 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 5 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 6 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
- 7 Call for hosepipe ban to protect River Ver
- 8 St Albans Striders brave the heat to tackle numerous races
- 9 Red panda Tilly gives birth to ‘miracle’ cub at Paradise Wildlife Park one month after passing of partner Nam Pang
- 10 Redbourn village joins Chiltern Society online gallery
The award was presented to Brian and Amanda by the chief executive of ChipsAway International Tim Harris.