ChipsAway St Albans wins franchisee of the year award
- Credit: Archant
ChipsAway St Albans has won franchisee of the year at its parent company’s awards show.
Brian and Amanda Palmer were presented with the award at Celtic Manor Golf & Country Club in Wales in front of the other franchisees.
ChipsAway repairs paintwork scratches, minor dents and bumper scuffs on cars.
Amanda said: “We are really proud of the business we have built up together and the excellent service we provide our customers.
“We have established a great reputation and a large percentage of our work is now repeat business and recommendations.
You may also want to watch:
“Our proudest moment has been winning franchisee of the year.”
The pair were chosen for their commitment to the ChipsAway brand, their positive mental attitude and their continued endeavours to develop their own business.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
The award was presented to Brian and Amanda by the chief executive of ChipsAway International Tim Harris.