ChipsAway St Albans wins franchisee of the year award
- Credit: Archant
ChipsAway St Albans has won franchisee of the year at its parent company’s awards show.
Brian and Amanda Palmer were presented with the award at Celtic Manor Golf & Country Club in Wales in front of the other franchisees.
ChipsAway repairs paintwork scratches, minor dents and bumper scuffs on cars.
Amanda said: “We are really proud of the business we have built up together and the excellent service we provide our customers.
“We have established a great reputation and a large percentage of our work is now repeat business and recommendations.
You may also want to watch:
“Our proudest moment has been winning franchisee of the year.”
The pair were chosen for their commitment to the ChipsAway brand, their positive mental attitude and their continued endeavours to develop their own business.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 9 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
The award was presented to Brian and Amanda by the chief executive of ChipsAway International Tim Harris.