Chippendales prepare to dazzle on tour
MALE dancing strip group the Chippendales caused a stir when they visited a local dental practice for some teeth whitening ahead of their UK tour. The group – now named Here Come the Boys! -- have reformed with some of the original members along with some
MALE dancing strip group the Chippendales caused a stir when they visited a local dental practice for some teeth whitening ahead of their UK tour.
The group - now named Here Come the Boys! -- have reformed with some of the original members along with some new muscle-bound additions.
Choreographed by former Chippendale and Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd, the group are set for a three-month tour around the UK, including a stop at Watford.
And after stepping off the plane from LA, seven of them were whisked to the Gingerbread House in Black Lion Hill, Shenley, for some cosmetic enhancements.
The female members of staff at the practice gave up their weekend to work while the hunky dancers had their treatments, which included laser teeth whitening.
Joanna Smith, who works at the practice, said: "They are really nice pleasant guys, really friendly. They were very charming, handsome and very young looking - you wouldn't believe some of them are the originals.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 10 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023