Chill out and help support St Albans’ Grove House hospice
IF relaxing and pampering and chilling are your thing come along to Grove House next Sunday, October 16, for an afternoon of indulgent pampering and novel therapies.
Imagine the week’s tension melting away with a relaxing massage or holistic therapy. Then unwind with a skin-beautifying facial followed by a make-over and finish with a manicure or pedicure.
And when you’ve finished being spoilt, browse the shopping area for jewellery to accessorise your Autumn/Winter wardrobe while enjoying refreshments.
Chill Out Sunday at Grove House, in the grounds of St Albans City Hospital, is one of the most eagerly awaited and popular fund-raising events on the hospice calendar. All the therapists are trained professionals and third year students at Barnfield College – and they all give their time for free, so every penny raised during the afternoon goes directly to helping patients and their families who are using Grove House services.
Individual treatments vary between �5 and �10 and the afternoon runs from midday until 6pm with entry at �5 per person.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets, call the hotline on 01727 731008 or book online at www.allaboutstalbans.com
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 3 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 10 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common