Chill out and help support St Albans’ Grove House hospice
IF relaxing and pampering and chilling are your thing come along to Grove House next Sunday, October 16, for an afternoon of indulgent pampering and novel therapies.
Imagine the week’s tension melting away with a relaxing massage or holistic therapy. Then unwind with a skin-beautifying facial followed by a make-over and finish with a manicure or pedicure.
And when you’ve finished being spoilt, browse the shopping area for jewellery to accessorise your Autumn/Winter wardrobe while enjoying refreshments.
Chill Out Sunday at Grove House, in the grounds of St Albans City Hospital, is one of the most eagerly awaited and popular fund-raising events on the hospice calendar. All the therapists are trained professionals and third year students at Barnfield College – and they all give their time for free, so every penny raised during the afternoon goes directly to helping patients and their families who are using Grove House services.
Individual treatments vary between �5 and �10 and the afternoon runs from midday until 6pm with entry at �5 per person.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets, call the hotline on 01727 731008 or book online at www.allaboutstalbans.com
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre