Childwickbury host its first-ever Christmas market
A NEW Christmas Market is opening on the doorstep this month and Grove House will benefit. For the first time Childwickbury Arts on the Harpenden Road will be hosting a Christmas market next Saturday and Sunday, November 28 and 29. Visitors will be able t
A NEW Christmas Market is opening on the doorstep this month and Grove House will benefit.
For the first time Childwickbury Arts on the Harpenden Road will be hosting a Christmas market next Saturday and Sunday, November 28 and 29. Visitors will be able to browse a range of stalls selling jewellery, ceramics, glass and fine arts as well as providing specialist craft and gift ideas for all tastes.
Grove House will be there on the day and representatives will be selling warming refreshments to shoppers with the day hospice receiving the proceeds of all refreshment sales.
Community fundraiser Liz Hizli said: "This is a lovely opportunity for us to raise money and be present at this very special event. We are grateful to Christiane Kubrick for her continued support of the hospice."
You may also want to watch:
She is urging anyone with home-made cakes which the hospice can sell to contact Pat Ring on 07813 756290.
Both entry to and parking at the Christmas market is free and further information can be obtained by visiting www.christianekubrick.com, emailing email@example.com or call 07976 439850.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre