Childwickbury host its first-ever Christmas market
A NEW Christmas Market is opening on the doorstep this month and Grove House will benefit. For the first time Childwickbury Arts on the Harpenden Road will be hosting a Christmas market next Saturday and Sunday, November 28 and 29. Visitors will be able t
A NEW Christmas Market is opening on the doorstep this month and Grove House will benefit.
For the first time Childwickbury Arts on the Harpenden Road will be hosting a Christmas market next Saturday and Sunday, November 28 and 29. Visitors will be able to browse a range of stalls selling jewellery, ceramics, glass and fine arts as well as providing specialist craft and gift ideas for all tastes.
Grove House will be there on the day and representatives will be selling warming refreshments to shoppers with the day hospice receiving the proceeds of all refreshment sales.
Community fundraiser Liz Hizli said: "This is a lovely opportunity for us to raise money and be present at this very special event. We are grateful to Christiane Kubrick for her continued support of the hospice."
You may also want to watch:
She is urging anyone with home-made cakes which the hospice can sell to contact Pat Ring on 07813 756290.
Both entry to and parking at the Christmas market is free and further information can be obtained by visiting www.christianekubrick.com, emailing email@example.com or call 07976 439850.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently