Charity to host first ever Christmas market at hotel in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A charity is hosting its first ever Christmas market at a hotel in Redbourn.
There will be 25 stalls selling a variety of gifts at The Hospice of St Francis’ first ever yuletide market, including handcrafted jewellery, vintage books, ipad art, children’s clothes, toys, Himalayan wellbeing salts, and animal treats.
Children can get stuck in with festive crafts and adults can try their hand at wreath making.
Any notes to Santa Claus can also be sent to the North Pole from a special postbox at the event - each letter will receive a personal response before Christmas.
Head of community fundraising at the hospice, Lucy Hume, said: “We are really excited about our first ever Christmas market. It’s the perfect opportunity to pick up gifts and treats for loved ones and, with children’s crafts to keep the little ones busy while you browse the stalls, there should be something to keep everyone happy.”
You may also want to watch:
It will take place at Aubrey Park Hotel from 10am to 4pm on December 1. Entry is £2.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space