Charity Easter egg hunt to be held at St Albans hotel
- Credit: Archant
A egg-cellent charity Easter hunt will take place at a St Albans hotel.
St Michael’s Manor is hosting the event on Easter Sunday in aid of Cure Cancer @ UCL, which researches treatments for a group of blood and lymphatic cancers called Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
There will also be face painting, stalls, games, dancing, and an opportunity to meet St Albans mayor Cllr Rosemary Farmer at the event.
A spokeswoman from Cure Cancer @ UCL told the Herts Ad: “This is set to be a wonderful family Easter day, with a traditional egg hunt, and there is no location more impressive to hold this event than the exquisite grounds of St Michael’s Manor.
“We’d like to thank general manager Richard Marrett for holding this event for us, and look forward to a day of fun for all the family.
Tickets are £25 for a family of four or £8 per person. To purchase tickets, visit www.curecancer-ucl.org/event/easter-egg-hunt.
The event will take place from 10am to 12pm on April 21.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 10 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment