Charity Easter egg hunt to be held at St Albans hotel
- Credit: Archant
A egg-cellent charity Easter hunt will take place at a St Albans hotel.
St Michael’s Manor is hosting the event on Easter Sunday in aid of Cure Cancer @ UCL, which researches treatments for a group of blood and lymphatic cancers called Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
There will also be face painting, stalls, games, dancing, and an opportunity to meet St Albans mayor Cllr Rosemary Farmer at the event.
A spokeswoman from Cure Cancer @ UCL told the Herts Ad: “This is set to be a wonderful family Easter day, with a traditional egg hunt, and there is no location more impressive to hold this event than the exquisite grounds of St Michael’s Manor.
“We’d like to thank general manager Richard Marrett for holding this event for us, and look forward to a day of fun for all the family.
Tickets are £25 for a family of four or £8 per person. To purchase tickets, visit www.curecancer-ucl.org/event/easter-egg-hunt.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place from 10am to 12pm on April 21.
- 1 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 2 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space