Charity Easter egg hunt to be held at St Albans hotel
- Credit: Archant
A egg-cellent charity Easter hunt will take place at a St Albans hotel.
St Michael’s Manor is hosting the event on Easter Sunday in aid of Cure Cancer @ UCL, which researches treatments for a group of blood and lymphatic cancers called Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
There will also be face painting, stalls, games, dancing, and an opportunity to meet St Albans mayor Cllr Rosemary Farmer at the event.
A spokeswoman from Cure Cancer @ UCL told the Herts Ad: “This is set to be a wonderful family Easter day, with a traditional egg hunt, and there is no location more impressive to hold this event than the exquisite grounds of St Michael’s Manor.
“We’d like to thank general manager Richard Marrett for holding this event for us, and look forward to a day of fun for all the family.
Tickets are £25 for a family of four or £8 per person. To purchase tickets, visit www.curecancer-ucl.org/event/easter-egg-hunt.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place from 10am to 12pm on April 21.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 Shortages crisis hits district
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book