Charity cupcakes at St Albans Town Hall
- Credit: Pete Stevens
SWEET-toothed residents can cop a cupcake for a good cause this weekend at the Town Hall in St Albans.
Lucy Clark, owner of Heaven is a Cupcake, will be setting up camp at the city centre building tomorrow and selling a special one-off cupcake for Help the Hospices called the Champagne High Tea.
Her boyfriend is cycling the London 100 for in aid of the charity which is what prompted her to hold the event and create the bespoke sweet treat.
She said: “This is a very important cause and is very close to our hearts as his mother is currently battling cancer in hospital and the hospices have been a life line to both her and the family.”
The cupcakes cost £2 each, with £1.50 going to charity, and are also available to order.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: http://www.heavenisacupcake.net/News/new-flavour-raising-money-for-help-the-hospices/
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public