Charity cupcakes at St Albans Town Hall
- Credit: Pete Stevens
SWEET-toothed residents can cop a cupcake for a good cause this weekend at the Town Hall in St Albans.
Lucy Clark, owner of Heaven is a Cupcake, will be setting up camp at the city centre building tomorrow and selling a special one-off cupcake for Help the Hospices called the Champagne High Tea.
Her boyfriend is cycling the London 100 for in aid of the charity which is what prompted her to hold the event and create the bespoke sweet treat.
She said: “This is a very important cause and is very close to our hearts as his mother is currently battling cancer in hospital and the hospices have been a life line to both her and the family.”
The cupcakes cost £2 each, with £1.50 going to charity, and are also available to order.
For more information visit: http://www.heavenisacupcake.net/News/new-flavour-raising-money-for-help-the-hospices/
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas