Charity colour run at St Albans school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at a school in St Albans have organised a colour run to raise money for a Welwyn Garden City charity which helps seriously ill young adults.
Beaumont School launched a ‘leaders’ programme with Year 8 pupils in September, providing them with work-related skills and encouraging them to give back to the school community.
The leaders are organising a 3km colour run on Saturday, June 8 to raise money for the WGC-based Willow Foundation, which helps organise special days for people aged 16 to 40 with life-threatening conditions.
Tickets cost £10 for people age eight and under and £15 for over-eights.
To buy tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beaumont School colour run t-shirts are also available to buy at http://shopkeepeasy.com/117514
You may also want to watch:
To donate go to https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/charity/beaumont-school-st-albans
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park