Celebrity Big Brother for St Albans cupcake shop owner Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
St Albans businesswoman Luisa Zissman has this evening entered the Celebrity Big Brother house alongside a new batch of famous housemates.
The Apprentice runner-up joins a star-studded line-up, including Blue singer Lee Ryan, The Only Way is Essex star Sam Fairers, N-Dubz rapper Dappy and controversial comedian Jim Davidson, for the latest series of the Channel 5 show.
Despite ruling out the programme during an interview with the Herts Advertiser last year, the 26-year-old will now be watched around the clock by Big Brother.
Back in July she said: “It depends what was offered but I wouldn’t do Big Brother. I would have to think about that one [I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!] as I’m quite a fussy eater so I don’t know if I could do that.”
This year the contestants have been swathed in luxury as the house is kitted out with plush velvet sofas, chandeliers and a hot tub. But if they fail to abide by Big Brother’s rules they will be banished to an ornate prison in the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Luisa, who owns Dixie’s Cupcakery in Market Place, narrowly lost out on Lord Sugar’s £250,000 investment when she starred on BBC’s The Apprentice last summer, and has since launched her own baking brand.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid