Celebrity Big Brother: Final four finish for St Albans’ Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
After providing hours of TV gold, St Albans businesswoman Luisa Zissman finished Celebrity Big Brother in fourth place.
The 26-year-old was the last girl standing during last night’s two-hour final, which ended with comedian Jim Davidson being chosen as this year’s winner.
As Luisa strutted out of the house she was met with a mixed reception of cheers and boos from the audience before being whisked away for an interview with presenter Emma Willis.
When asked if she was surprised to make the final she said: “I thought I’d be out in a week. I was like I’ll just be gone soon, give it a week I’ll be back at work and I’ll be with my daughter but I just kept on being voted in so thank you.”
The Dixie’s Cupcakery owner said she had no regrets about her time in the house except her argument with Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke: “I think I was a bit harsh on Ollie, he’s a bit sensitive and he wouldn’t say boo to a ghost.”
You may also want to watch:
Emma, who described her as a “firecracker” and said she had been one of the best ever housemates, went on to confront her about her relationship with N-Dubz rapper Dappy.
Luisa replied: “I like Dappy a little bit. There is nothing between us we are friends, we are very good friend and we’ll stay friends we live five minutes apart.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
“He is so kind-hearted and so sensitive.”
And giving her thoughts on the overall experience she added: “It’s been amazing. I’m pleased I did it.”