Celebrity Big Brother: Final four finish for St Albans’ Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
After providing hours of TV gold, St Albans businesswoman Luisa Zissman finished Celebrity Big Brother in fourth place.
The 26-year-old was the last girl standing during last night’s two-hour final, which ended with comedian Jim Davidson being chosen as this year’s winner.
As Luisa strutted out of the house she was met with a mixed reception of cheers and boos from the audience before being whisked away for an interview with presenter Emma Willis.
When asked if she was surprised to make the final she said: “I thought I’d be out in a week. I was like I’ll just be gone soon, give it a week I’ll be back at work and I’ll be with my daughter but I just kept on being voted in so thank you.”
The Dixie’s Cupcakery owner said she had no regrets about her time in the house except her argument with Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke: “I think I was a bit harsh on Ollie, he’s a bit sensitive and he wouldn’t say boo to a ghost.”
Emma, who described her as a “firecracker” and said she had been one of the best ever housemates, went on to confront her about her relationship with N-Dubz rapper Dappy.
Luisa replied: “I like Dappy a little bit. There is nothing between us we are friends, we are very good friend and we’ll stay friends we live five minutes apart.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 7 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 8 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans leisure centre launches self-defence classes for girls as young as 12
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
“He is so kind-hearted and so sensitive.”
And giving her thoughts on the overall experience she added: “It’s been amazing. I’m pleased I did it.”