CCTV video released of Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
CCTV video has been released of a burglary which took place in Harpenden to help track down the perpetrator.
On Sunday, July 30, between 3.45am and 4.20am, a house on Mackerye End was burgled.
Two large Samsung LED TVs were stolen, but one was later found in a ditch about 30 yards from the house.
Det Con Paul Edmondson said: “I am appealing for the public’s help to identify this person. I would also like to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen the offender acting suspiciously in the area either on the night of the burglary, or in the days leading up to it.
“If you have been offered a large Samsung television for sale in suspicious circumstances, I would like to hear from you, as you may have vital information that can assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact Det Con Edmondson via 101, quoting reference number F2/17/1457.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall