CCTV video released of Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
CCTV video has been released of a burglary which took place in Harpenden to help track down the perpetrator.
On Sunday, July 30, between 3.45am and 4.20am, a house on Mackerye End was burgled.
Two large Samsung LED TVs were stolen, but one was later found in a ditch about 30 yards from the house.
Det Con Paul Edmondson said: “I am appealing for the public’s help to identify this person. I would also like to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen the offender acting suspiciously in the area either on the night of the burglary, or in the days leading up to it.
“If you have been offered a large Samsung television for sale in suspicious circumstances, I would like to hear from you, as you may have vital information that can assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact Det Con Edmondson via 101, quoting reference number F2/17/1457.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25