CCTV: Police want to speak to these women about thefts in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of women they would like to speak to in connection to thefts in St Albans and Hemel Hempstead.
The women pictured have allegedly been linked to a string of thefts which included incidents on Redbourn Road and Victoria Street.
On January 24 at the Slug and Lettuce, a bar on Victoria Street, a woman in her 40s had her bank card stolen from her purse between 11.45am and 1.10pm.
The same day saw a similar event happen at the Garden House on Redbourn Road, St Albans, between 12.15-1pm, where a woman had her bank card stolen from her purse.
All thefts recorded on CCTV were targeted towards women and their handbags or purses.
You may also want to watch:
PC Matt Cann said: “These thefts have targeted vulnerable people so anyone who recognises these women, or if they recognise themselves, contact me straight away.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Cann via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively call independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently