Bricket Wood burglars attack victim with hammer
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise the criminals who attacked a homeowner with a hammer while burgling his house?
On January 25 this year, between 10.30pm and 11.05pm, four people went into a house on Old Watford Road in Bricket Wood while the inhabitants were asleep.
The burglars searched the ground floor and were heading upstairs when a man who lives in the house confronted them.
They assaulted the victim with a hammer, stole his watch, and made off.
Herts police have released CCTV images of the offenders, who are wanted for aggravated burglary.
Investigating Det Con Jody Perrin said: “I am keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the clothing worn by the suspects, particularly the masks and biker gloves.
“I would also be keen to hear from anyone who has any other information which could assist the investigation.”
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 3 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 4 Hertfordshire under Met Office yellow warning for storms
- 5 Motorcyclist in serious but stable condition after B556 London Colney crash
- 6 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 7 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 8 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 9 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 10 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. The crime reference is F3/18/186.