Do you know this man?
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise the man in this CCTV image?
Herts police want to speak to him because he may have information about a burglary which happened on April 19 sometime between 8am and 6pm at The Sycamores on Belmont Hill, St Albans.
Someone forced open the front door to one of the flats and searched the property, filching three Gucci necklaces, two bracelets by Gucci and Pandora, a Gucci watch, cash and a debit card.
Later that day one of the stolen bank cards was used at the Meridian Post Office in The Gossamers, Watford.
Det Con Sally Brown from the St Albans Local Crime Unit said: “The pictured man is believed to have been present in the shop around the time the card was used and may have information that can assist the enquiry.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Herts police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, with the reference F1/18/1828.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears