Do you know this man?
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise the man in this CCTV image?
Herts police want to speak to him because he may have information about a burglary which happened on April 19 sometime between 8am and 6pm at The Sycamores on Belmont Hill, St Albans.
Someone forced open the front door to one of the flats and searched the property, filching three Gucci necklaces, two bracelets by Gucci and Pandora, a Gucci watch, cash and a debit card.
Later that day one of the stolen bank cards was used at the Meridian Post Office in The Gossamers, Watford.
Det Con Sally Brown from the St Albans Local Crime Unit said: “The pictured man is believed to have been present in the shop around the time the card was used and may have information that can assist the enquiry.”
Anyone with information should contact Herts police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, with the reference F1/18/1828.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire