Cash and alcohol stolen in burglary at St Albans pub
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of three people the police are seeking in connection with a burglary at a St Albans pub.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said that thieves broke into the White Swan in Upper Dagnall Street on Monday, February 6, most likely between 4.09am and 4.16am.
Three men went in through the front door and stole the cash till, two petty cash boxes and alcohol before leaving and heading towards Verulam Road. Hundreds of pounds and various bottles of spirits were stolen.
The pub door and lock were not damaged and police do not know how the thieves broke in.
A number of motorists, including taxi drivers, may have been driving along the road when the thieves left the pub and might have seen them walking along Upper Dagnall Street or crossing Verulam Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Burton on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25