Cash and alcohol stolen in burglary at St Albans pub
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of three people the police are seeking in connection with a burglary at a St Albans pub.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said that thieves broke into the White Swan in Upper Dagnall Street on Monday, February 6, most likely between 4.09am and 4.16am.
Three men went in through the front door and stole the cash till, two petty cash boxes and alcohol before leaving and heading towards Verulam Road. Hundreds of pounds and various bottles of spirits were stolen.
The pub door and lock were not damaged and police do not know how the thieves broke in.
A number of motorists, including taxi drivers, may have been driving along the road when the thieves left the pub and might have seen them walking along Upper Dagnall Street or crossing Verulam Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Burton on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season