Check out a Carnival of Fitness at St Albans gym
- Credit: Archant
The Carnival of Fitness is coming to St Albans this weekend, with a chance to enjoy a complimentary day out for all the family.
The summer open day at Nuffield Health, St Albans, welcomes newcomers to try out their gyms, pools and more on Saturday August 17.
Aimed at those who want to add some fun into their fitness journey, this carnival-inspired event will offer the opportunity to take part in group exercise classes, boot camps and fitness challenges with friends and family.
You might even win a prize!
If you'd rather go solo, you can try out the gym or take a dip in one of the pools on-site. There's plenty to get stuck into!
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome, including non-members of Nuffield Health, to join in this fun day of fitness.
To take part, you don't need to register - just take along some photo ID on the day.
To learn more, visit nuffieldhealth.com.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans