‘Potentially lethal’ driving at M1 junction
- Credit: Archant
Police have branded a manoeuvre at an M1 junction as “potentially lethal” after the driver got confused by satnav instructions.
The Beds, Cambs and Herts Road Policing Unit was out on patrol on the M1 yesterday when they came across the incident.
Officers tweeted: “A414 Hemel junction with Junction 8 M1.
“Driver stopped in lane 2 in front of marked X5 when they realised the satnav said to go onto the M1, then proceeded to cross onto the verge.
“Potentially a lethal decision.
You may also want to watch:
“Points and a fine to be issued.”
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?