Car stolen during Wheathampstead burglary
A SILVER Ford Focus and a number of other items were stolen during a burglary in Wheathampstead last week.
The incident took place at a property in Lower Luton Road, between 5.30pm on Tuesday August 2 and noon on Thursday August 4.
The offenders are said to have forced their way into the rear of the property, carried out a search and made off with cash, jewellery and the Ford Focus, which was parked on the driveway.
The offenders left via the front door, leaving it wide open.
Nina Garrard from the St Albans Local Crime Unit has appealed for anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and saw or heard anything suspicious, to get in contact immediately.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also ask the public to report if they saw the vehicle since the incident or if anyone has been offered any jewellery for sale,” she continued. “One of the items has been described as a gold Irish Cladagh bracelet.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 10 Shaun Jeffers and St Albans City a match made in Hertfordshire