Car-parking space for sale at £25,000
A CAR-parking space near St Albans City Station is for sale for £25,000! The 128-square-feet space – big enough to hold one largish car – is behind number 30 Lemsford Road just a few minutes walk from the station. Bearing in mind it now costs about £1,00
A CAR-parking space near St Albans City Station is for sale for £25,000!
The 128-square-feet space - big enough to hold one largish car - is behind number 30 Lemsford Road just a few minutes' walk from the station.
Bearing in mind it now costs about £1,000 a year for a season ticket to park in the new multi-storey car park, commuters might be tempted by the alternative solution.
Estate agent Nick North, who is marketing the space on behalf of its owner, said: "I've heard of people selling garages before but never a car-parking space. However, I am confident of finding a buyer, especially with the spiralling cost of parking in St Albans."
You may also want to watch:
The space on a 100-year lease works out at around £195 per square foot.
If you're interested in the Lemsford Road site Nick can be contacted on 01727 839090 or you can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved