Car-parking space for sale at £25,000
A CAR-parking space near St Albans City Station is for sale for £25,000! The 128-square-feet space – big enough to hold one largish car – is behind number 30 Lemsford Road just a few minutes walk from the station. Bearing in mind it now costs about £1,00
A CAR-parking space near St Albans City Station is for sale for £25,000!
The 128-square-feet space - big enough to hold one largish car - is behind number 30 Lemsford Road just a few minutes' walk from the station.
Bearing in mind it now costs about £1,000 a year for a season ticket to park in the new multi-storey car park, commuters might be tempted by the alternative solution.
Estate agent Nick North, who is marketing the space on behalf of its owner, said: "I've heard of people selling garages before but never a car-parking space. However, I am confident of finding a buyer, especially with the spiralling cost of parking in St Albans."
You may also want to watch:
The space on a 100-year lease works out at around £195 per square foot.
If you're interested in the Lemsford Road site Nick can be contacted on 01727 839090 or you can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?