Car collides with The Horn pub
- Credit: Adrian Bell
Two cars crashed into a well-known pub and music venue yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 3.34pm yesterday (Sunday March 7) to reports of a collision in Victoria Street, St Albans.
Two vehicles were found to be involved - a black Ford Focus and a black Seat Leon.
One of the vehicles had collided with the side of The Horn pub but there was no structural damage to the building.
Minor injuries were reported and the ambulance service attended. Both drivers were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Highways were also called to the scene to clear up debris in the road.
Horn owner Adrian Bell said: "I am glad nobody was hurt. Something needs to be done about the junction as there is an accident there on a regular basis."
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads