Car crashes into garden near St Albans school after colliding with another vehicle
- Credit: Archant
A car has swerved into the front garden of a house this morning (Wednesday) following a collision in St Albans.
Emergency services were called out at about 7.50am after a silver Vauxhall Zafira and a grey Audi collided on Jennings Road, just off Sunderland Avenue.
As a result, the Vauxhall smashed into a side wall and the Audi crashed into a front garden on the corner of Sunderland Avenue, which is near Verulam School.
A boy, believed to be about 10 years old, was treated for a back injury at the scene and one other person was treated for shock.
They were both taken to Watford General Hospital in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery trucks were later seen removing the cars from the road which was cleared by 10am.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden