Car collision in Park Street
A CAR collision in Park Street injured three people last night.
Two cars crashed just after 7pm on Tippendell Lane near the junction of Penn Road.
Firefighters had to use hydraulic cutting equipment to release those involved from a silver Ford Focus and a white Seat Ibiza.
Ambulance crews from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and Welwyn Garden City were on the scene.
One person had to go to Watford General Hospital while the other two were taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
You may also want to watch:
The police are currently investigating the accident, which blocked a road until just before midnight.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge