Car collision in Park Street
A CAR collision in Park Street injured three people last night.
Two cars crashed just after 7pm on Tippendell Lane near the junction of Penn Road.
Firefighters had to use hydraulic cutting equipment to release those involved from a silver Ford Focus and a white Seat Ibiza.
Ambulance crews from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and Welwyn Garden City were on the scene.
One person had to go to Watford General Hospital while the other two were taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
You may also want to watch:
The police are currently investigating the accident, which blocked a road until just before midnight.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim