Cancellations and 30-minute delays on Abbey Flyer service between St Albans and Watford
- Credit: Archant
Trains running on the Abbey Flyer service may be cancelled or delayed by up to 30 minutes, London Midland have warned.
This is due to speed restrictions on Watford Junction, meaning trains are having to run at 20mph.
It is believed it has something to do with the 30C temperatures which have been beating down on Hertfordshire.
If services are cancelled, London Midland say replacement transport will be made available.
Arriva buses will also accept London Midland passengers on the 321 service.
You may also want to watch:
The disruption is expected until 6pm this evening.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 7 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans