Cancellations and 30-minute delays on Abbey Flyer service between St Albans and Watford
- Credit: Archant
Trains running on the Abbey Flyer service may be cancelled or delayed by up to 30 minutes, London Midland have warned.
This is due to speed restrictions on Watford Junction, meaning trains are having to run at 20mph.
It is believed it has something to do with the 30C temperatures which have been beating down on Hertfordshire.
If services are cancelled, London Midland say replacement transport will be made available.
Arriva buses will also accept London Midland passengers on the 321 service.
You may also want to watch:
The disruption is expected until 6pm this evening.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues