Camden man wanted in connection with murder of Emille Stapleton in St Albans is on the run, according to police
- Credit: Archant
A man who is wanted in connection with the murder of 20-year-old Emille Stapleton in St Albans last week has gone missing, according to police.
Paul Crosbie, from Camden - known locally as Paul ‘Irish’ Crosbie - was one of 11 people arrested following the incident on London Road.
According to a Herts Ad source, police raided a property in the New Greens area of St Albans on Thursday (29) looking for 26-year-old Crosbie, but failed to find him. Crosbie is now rumoured to be in Brighton.
Now police have released an image and are appealing to members of the public to help locate him.
Anyone who sees Crosbie, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101 straight away.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, if you have any information about this incident you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash