Cadbury’s choose St Albans to film Christmas campaign
- Credit: Archant
St Albans has been chosen by confectionary company Cadbury’s as the filming location for their Christmas social media ad campaign.
All day, residents can act as Secret Santa for someone deserving - or even themselves!
A pop-up Cadbury's Secret Santa Postal Service stall has been set up at at the entrance to Christopher Place in Market Place, where it is completely free to send a bar of chocolate to anyone in the UK.
St Albanians who fancy being in the chocolate advert should visit the stall between 4pm and 6pm.
Other Secret Santa Postal Service pop-ups will be coming to towns all over the country when the campaign officially launches nearer to Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
If you fancy enjoying some free chocolate and seeing yourself on TV, be sure to visit the Secret Santa Postal Service stall!
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25