Cadbury’s choose St Albans to film Christmas campaign
- Credit: Archant
St Albans has been chosen by confectionary company Cadbury’s as the filming location for their Christmas social media ad campaign.
All day, residents can act as Secret Santa for someone deserving - or even themselves!
A pop-up Cadbury's Secret Santa Postal Service stall has been set up at at the entrance to Christopher Place in Market Place, where it is completely free to send a bar of chocolate to anyone in the UK.
St Albanians who fancy being in the chocolate advert should visit the stall between 4pm and 6pm.
Other Secret Santa Postal Service pop-ups will be coming to towns all over the country when the campaign officially launches nearer to Christmas.
If you fancy enjoying some free chocolate and seeing yourself on TV, be sure to visit the Secret Santa Postal Service stall!
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group