Harpenden network founder reaches finals of Best Business Women Awards
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden businesswoman has reached the final of this year’s Best Business Women Awards.
Kate Cherry from The Athena Network Bedfordshire and St Albans has been shortlisted in the Customer Service catagory.
Athena provides business networking for female business owners and executives, and throughout the pandemic have been supporting businesses virtually, providing invaluable training, support and collaboration.
Kate said of her nomination: “I’m so proud of this achievement.
“I’m so thankful to my fabulous members who have spoken of how they have valued the support they get in our network.”
You may also want to watch:
Awards organiser Debbie Gilbert said: “Given the situation with COVID-19, we were delighted with the number of entries.
“To be a finalist is a major achievement. All our finalists are shining examples of being successful entrepreneurs who have proved their success to our judges.”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
Plans for the gala final have been moved to April 2021 when the winners will be announced.