Harpenden network founder reaches finals of Best Business Women Awards
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden businesswoman has reached the final of this year’s Best Business Women Awards.
Kate Cherry from The Athena Network Bedfordshire and St Albans has been shortlisted in the Customer Service catagory.
Athena provides business networking for female business owners and executives, and throughout the pandemic have been supporting businesses virtually, providing invaluable training, support and collaboration.
Kate said of her nomination: “I’m so proud of this achievement.
“I’m so thankful to my fabulous members who have spoken of how they have valued the support they get in our network.”
Awards organiser Debbie Gilbert said: “Given the situation with COVID-19, we were delighted with the number of entries.
“To be a finalist is a major achievement. All our finalists are shining examples of being successful entrepreneurs who have proved their success to our judges.”
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
Plans for the gala final have been moved to April 2021 when the winners will be announced.