Harpenden network founder reaches finals of Best Business Women Awards
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden businesswoman has reached the final of this year’s Best Business Women Awards.
Kate Cherry from The Athena Network Bedfordshire and St Albans has been shortlisted in the Customer Service catagory.
Athena provides business networking for female business owners and executives, and throughout the pandemic have been supporting businesses virtually, providing invaluable training, support and collaboration.
Kate said of her nomination: “I’m so proud of this achievement.
“I’m so thankful to my fabulous members who have spoken of how they have valued the support they get in our network.”
You may also want to watch:
Awards organiser Debbie Gilbert said: “Given the situation with COVID-19, we were delighted with the number of entries.
“To be a finalist is a major achievement. All our finalists are shining examples of being successful entrepreneurs who have proved their success to our judges.”
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Plans for the gala final have been moved to April 2021 when the winners will be announced.