Harpenden network founder reaches finals of Best Business Women Awards
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden businesswoman has reached the final of this year’s Best Business Women Awards.
Kate Cherry from The Athena Network Bedfordshire and St Albans has been shortlisted in the Customer Service catagory.
Athena provides business networking for female business owners and executives, and throughout the pandemic have been supporting businesses virtually, providing invaluable training, support and collaboration.
Kate said of her nomination: “I’m so proud of this achievement.
“I’m so thankful to my fabulous members who have spoken of how they have valued the support they get in our network.”
You may also want to watch:
Awards organiser Debbie Gilbert said: “Given the situation with COVID-19, we were delighted with the number of entries.
“To be a finalist is a major achievement. All our finalists are shining examples of being successful entrepreneurs who have proved their success to our judges.”
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 Sustainable markets will top and tail annual St Albans eco-festival
Plans for the gala final have been moved to April 2021 when the winners will be announced.