Repairs made to burst water pipe supplying Radlett
- Credit: Getty Images/TongRo Images RF
Householders have been left with patchy water supply after a pipe burst near Radlett.
Technicians from Affinity Water have repaired the water main at South Medburn Farm, near Watling Street, and are now flushing sediment out of the supply.
While this process is completed, residents with a postcode WD6 and WD7 may now have low or no water pressure.
This will be especially evident during peak hours of 6pm to 9pm and 9am to 11am.
Affinity Water apologised for any disruption and inconvenience the problem has caused.
You may also want to watch:
Water supply should be returned to normal by tomorrow (Wednesday, August 8).
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district