Repairs made to burst water pipe supplying Radlett
- Credit: Getty Images/TongRo Images RF
Householders have been left with patchy water supply after a pipe burst near Radlett.
Technicians from Affinity Water have repaired the water main at South Medburn Farm, near Watling Street, and are now flushing sediment out of the supply.
While this process is completed, residents with a postcode WD6 and WD7 may now have low or no water pressure.
This will be especially evident during peak hours of 6pm to 9pm and 9am to 11am.
Affinity Water apologised for any disruption and inconvenience the problem has caused.
You may also want to watch:
Water supply should be returned to normal by tomorrow (Wednesday, August 8).
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images