Two burglaries on the same day in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A series of burglaries across St Albans has continued into the New Year after two homes were broken into on the same day.
Police received reports of a burglary on Sovereign Park in St Albans between 5.44pm and 18.28 pm on Wednesday, January 17.
Four to five criminals are believed to have entered into the propery by smashing a conservatory door window.
They did not take anything, and left the way they came in.
On the same day, a police helicopter and specially-trained dog helped search for a man who broke into a Bernard Street address.
You may also want to watch:
This comes after a series of break-ins across St Albans, stretching back to before Christmas.
Anyone with any information on the Sovereign Park burglary should call police on 101 and quote reference number F3/18/133.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
Anyone with information on the Bernard Street burglary should call 101 and quote reference number F1/18/277.