Burglary in St Albans this week
- Credit: Archant
A property in the St Vincent’s Drive area of St Albans was broken in to on Tuesday November 7, between the hours of 10am and 8pm.
The intruders gained access to the home via the front door. It is not known if anything was taken.
The incident follows a spate of recent burglaries in the St Albans district.
On Friday, November 3, offenders entered a house on Drakes Drive, stealing a Longines watch and silverware.
Then on Saturday, November 4 a black Smart car was stolen from a home in Blake Close.
You may also want to watch:
The public has been urged to lock all windows and doors before leaving home or going to bed, and not to leave valuables in visible places.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Herts Police on 101, quoting crime reference F3/17/ 5361
You can also email the investigating officer on zoe.Austwick@herts.pnn.police.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 8 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans