Bunnings in St Albans holding its second opening this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Australian DIY superstore has announced its opening weekend to be a “great success”, ahead of its second opening weekend.
The store will be host to face painting stores, balloon modelling and a meet and greet from the Paw Patrol across February, 18-19.
Andy Kenwrick, the complex manager, said: “Our team members worked extremely hard to prepare for the opening so it’s been fantastic to be able to welcome customers into the store.
“We look forward to continuing to help customers with their home improvement and garden projects.”
At its first weekend, Bunnings put on cotton candy stands, a Peppa Pig show and a sausage sizzle tent in support of How Wood School.
This weekend, the sausage sizzle stand on Saturday will support The Crescent, a St Albans support centre by and for people living with HIV.
Then on Sunday, monies from the sale of sausage sizzles will go to the St Albans Sea Cadets.
- 1 LIVE: St Albans and Harpenden A-level results 2022
- 2 'Minor explosions' heard during garage fire near St Albans
- 3 Franco Manca receives licence to serve alcohol in St Albans
- 4 Fresh call for safer crossing on route into city centre
- 5 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 6 'Get a grip on lawless Charter Market', traders demand in leaked audio
- 7 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Refunds still due for cancelled Herts Fest event
- 9 13-year-old missing from Hemel Hempstead
- 10 St Albans Scout leaders heading to Korean Jamboree
A second Bunnings Warehouse store is due to open on Hatfield Road, St Albans in April.
For more information, visit www.bunnings.co.uk