Bunnings in St Albans holding its second opening this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Australian DIY superstore has announced its opening weekend to be a “great success”, ahead of its second opening weekend.
The store will be host to face painting stores, balloon modelling and a meet and greet from the Paw Patrol across February, 18-19.
Andy Kenwrick, the complex manager, said: “Our team members worked extremely hard to prepare for the opening so it’s been fantastic to be able to welcome customers into the store.
“We look forward to continuing to help customers with their home improvement and garden projects.”
At its first weekend, Bunnings put on cotton candy stands, a Peppa Pig show and a sausage sizzle tent in support of How Wood School.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend, the sausage sizzle stand on Saturday will support The Crescent, a St Albans support centre by and for people living with HIV.
Then on Sunday, monies from the sale of sausage sizzles will go to the St Albans Sea Cadets.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
A second Bunnings Warehouse store is due to open on Hatfield Road, St Albans in April.
For more information, visit www.bunnings.co.uk