Britain’s Next Top Model judge set to join St Albans Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Britain’s Next Top Model judge and fashion commentator will be making her retailer debut at this year’s St Albans Fashion Week (SAFW).
Grace Woodward, who owns Graceland, a high fashion vintage shop, will be hosting a party at Poggenpohl Showroom in London Road, with all proceeds going towards Caroline Jones’s Knickers Model’s Own campaign.
Grace will be demonstrating how to style key pieces as well as talking through the coveted collection at 7pm on Wednesday, October 28.
Beauty sponsors Bare Minerals and The Skin to Love Clinic will be also on hand to showcase the latest beauty trends and carry out treatments.
A nail bar will be available so party-goers can add the finishing touches to their mini-makeovers.
You may also want to watch:
Alexander McQueen, Dior and Stella McCartney are just some of the big brands that will be gracing the Cathedral Catwalk for the first time as part of the vintage collection.
Ellena Ophira, SAFW director, said: “We’ve never had designer brands like this come down the catwalk before and we’re just so excited to introduce Graceland this year.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans Food and Drink Festival returns at last!
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
“Grace has such a spectacular eye and has built the most amazing store of fabulous fashion. As a professional stylist, we know that she is going to ensure that all of her girls look incredible.
“And we might have surprise celebrity model opening the show, so it’s really something not to be missed.”
The Cathedral catwalk tickets are still available at the box office or via the website.
Tickets to the party include drinks and a selection of canapes prepared by Blue Sage catering. They can be purchased for £12 from here.