Britain’s Next Top Model judge set to join St Albans Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Britain’s Next Top Model judge and fashion commentator will be making her retailer debut at this year’s St Albans Fashion Week (SAFW).
Grace Woodward, who owns Graceland, a high fashion vintage shop, will be hosting a party at Poggenpohl Showroom in London Road, with all proceeds going towards Caroline Jones’s Knickers Model’s Own campaign.
Grace will be demonstrating how to style key pieces as well as talking through the coveted collection at 7pm on Wednesday, October 28.
Beauty sponsors Bare Minerals and The Skin to Love Clinic will be also on hand to showcase the latest beauty trends and carry out treatments.
A nail bar will be available so party-goers can add the finishing touches to their mini-makeovers.
You may also want to watch:
Alexander McQueen, Dior and Stella McCartney are just some of the big brands that will be gracing the Cathedral Catwalk for the first time as part of the vintage collection.
Ellena Ophira, SAFW director, said: “We’ve never had designer brands like this come down the catwalk before and we’re just so excited to introduce Graceland this year.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
“Grace has such a spectacular eye and has built the most amazing store of fabulous fashion. As a professional stylist, we know that she is going to ensure that all of her girls look incredible.
“And we might have surprise celebrity model opening the show, so it’s really something not to be missed.”
The Cathedral catwalk tickets are still available at the box office or via the website.
Tickets to the party include drinks and a selection of canapes prepared by Blue Sage catering. They can be purchased for £12 from here.