Britain’s Next Top Model judge set to join St Albans Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Britain’s Next Top Model judge and fashion commentator will be making her retailer debut at this year’s St Albans Fashion Week (SAFW).
Grace Woodward, who owns Graceland, a high fashion vintage shop, will be hosting a party at Poggenpohl Showroom in London Road, with all proceeds going towards Caroline Jones’s Knickers Model’s Own campaign.
Grace will be demonstrating how to style key pieces as well as talking through the coveted collection at 7pm on Wednesday, October 28.
Beauty sponsors Bare Minerals and The Skin to Love Clinic will be also on hand to showcase the latest beauty trends and carry out treatments.
A nail bar will be available so party-goers can add the finishing touches to their mini-makeovers.
Alexander McQueen, Dior and Stella McCartney are just some of the big brands that will be gracing the Cathedral Catwalk for the first time as part of the vintage collection.
Ellena Ophira, SAFW director, said: “We’ve never had designer brands like this come down the catwalk before and we’re just so excited to introduce Graceland this year.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 4 Police hunt wanted man with connections to St Albans
- 5 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 6 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 7 Comment: Is Aldenham really posher than St Albans and Harpenden?
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
“Grace has such a spectacular eye and has built the most amazing store of fabulous fashion. As a professional stylist, we know that she is going to ensure that all of her girls look incredible.
“And we might have surprise celebrity model opening the show, so it’s really something not to be missed.”
The Cathedral catwalk tickets are still available at the box office or via the website.
Tickets to the party include drinks and a selection of canapes prepared by Blue Sage catering. They can be purchased for £12 from here.