Breaking Dawn premiere for Harpenden businesswoman
AN INVITATION to the premiere of the latest Twilight movie might have made most women weak at the knees but for one Harpenden lady it was all business.
Jo Morris, owner of bespoke furniture hire company Rio Lounge, was working non-stop at Westfield Stratford City last Wednesday to ensure the after-show party for the latest offering of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn was up to the company’s usual high standards.
Along with her team, Jo transformed the large open plan room into something befitting the presence of A-list celebrities.
Jo, whose company provided furniture for hit TV show The Only Way is Essex earlier this year and who bagged herself a role as an extra, said the job was one of a number of high-profile events they’d catered for in the last week.
She added: “To me, every job is so different which is why I love doing what I do. Most importantly, whether it’s a movie premiere or a local private booking, we still treat each job with the same importance and value, as the look and feel of an event can make or break it.”
You may also want to watch:
The company is now looking at new ranges for next year as jobs for the Olympics are already coming in.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans