Breaking Dawn premiere for Harpenden businesswoman
AN INVITATION to the premiere of the latest Twilight movie might have made most women weak at the knees but for one Harpenden lady it was all business.
Jo Morris, owner of bespoke furniture hire company Rio Lounge, was working non-stop at Westfield Stratford City last Wednesday to ensure the after-show party for the latest offering of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn was up to the company’s usual high standards.
Along with her team, Jo transformed the large open plan room into something befitting the presence of A-list celebrities.
Jo, whose company provided furniture for hit TV show The Only Way is Essex earlier this year and who bagged herself a role as an extra, said the job was one of a number of high-profile events they’d catered for in the last week.
She added: “To me, every job is so different which is why I love doing what I do. Most importantly, whether it’s a movie premiere or a local private booking, we still treat each job with the same importance and value, as the look and feel of an event can make or break it.”
You may also want to watch:
The company is now looking at new ranges for next year as jobs for the Olympics are already coming in.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier