Break-in at Radlett hair salon
A TILL was taken from a hair dressing salon in Radlett, following a break-in in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Staff at HOB Salon, on Watling Street, arrived this morning to find the front of the shop had been smashed in at some point overnight.
Police confirmed that a till was taken, but staff at the salon said there was no money in it and no money was kept on the premises overnight.
Receptionist Nicole Blackman said: “We had no idea it had happened until we arrived this morning and found the front of the shop smashed in.
“However, we are still open; nothing will close our doors.”
You may also want to watch:
It is not yet known how much it will cost to fix the damage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district