Break-in at Radlett hair salon
A TILL was taken from a hair dressing salon in Radlett, following a break-in in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Staff at HOB Salon, on Watling Street, arrived this morning to find the front of the shop had been smashed in at some point overnight.
Police confirmed that a till was taken, but staff at the salon said there was no money in it and no money was kept on the premises overnight.
Receptionist Nicole Blackman said: “We had no idea it had happened until we arrived this morning and found the front of the shop smashed in.
“However, we are still open; nothing will close our doors.”
You may also want to watch:
It is not yet known how much it will cost to fix the damage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans