Boys to appear in court in connection with stabbing in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old and a 16-year-old boy were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a 16-year-old boy was stabbed in Verulamium Park in June.
The boys were arrested on Friday, August 17 in connection with the stabbing on June 15 this year, and will appear in youth court tomorrow (Wednesday, August 22).
They are currently on conditional court bail.
A 14-year-old boy from St Albans, who was previously charged with GBH, is due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Friday, August 24.
He has been charged with attempted murder and possession of a bladed article.
You may also want to watch:
The 16-year-old stabbing victim is out of hospital and is recovering at home.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 6 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'