Boys to appear in court in connection with stabbing in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old and a 16-year-old boy were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a 16-year-old boy was stabbed in Verulamium Park in June.
The boys were arrested on Friday, August 17 in connection with the stabbing on June 15 this year, and will appear in youth court tomorrow (Wednesday, August 22).
They are currently on conditional court bail.
A 14-year-old boy from St Albans, who was previously charged with GBH, is due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Friday, August 24.
He has been charged with attempted murder and possession of a bladed article.
You may also want to watch:
The 16-year-old stabbing victim is out of hospital and is recovering at home.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall