Bobbleicious is the St Albans kitten with the X-Factor
A PLAYFUL kitten from St Albans is in with a chance to become the new feline face of a popular cat food brand. Proud owners Rebecca and Steve Tyler entered their kitten Bobbleicious into The Felix Kitten Factor competition earlier this year and have just
A PLAYFUL kitten from St Albans is in with a chance to become the new feline face of a popular cat food brand.
Proud owners Rebecca and Steve Tyler entered their kitten Bobbleicious into The Felix Kitten Factor competition earlier this year and have just heard that their furry friend has made it through to the final.
Bobbleicious will compete against 12 other kittens from across the country to be crowned the UK's most mischievous kitten and become the new face of Felix Kitten Multipacks nationwide.
37-year-old Rebecca said that Bobbleicious was an exhausting pet to keep: "She uses my home as a race track, tearing around the house and up to the top of the stairs. You're in trouble if you get in the way! She's always creating moments of mayhem around my home."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "I'm honoured that my cheeky little kitten is one of 12 finalists. I think she's got what it takes to go on and win the competition. It would be amazing to see her face on Felix packs across the country."
The results of The Felix Kitten Factor competition will be announced on Monday (July 20) and to see all 12 finalists, log on to www.catslikefelix.co.uk/mischief
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills