Bicycle stolen from St Albans home
- Credit: Archant
A bicycle has been stolen from a shed at a St Albans home.
Between 10am on Saturday, December 2, and 11am on Saturday, December 8, burglars stole a man’s bike from a shed on Cedar Court.
They got in through an unlocked door and removed the bike, which had been locked up.
Police have asked neighbours to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity in the area.
Contact the police on 101, by quoting the crime number F1/17/5954, if you have any information relating to these crimes or perhaps CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can give information anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues