Bicycle stolen from St Albans home
- Credit: Archant
A bicycle has been stolen from a shed at a St Albans home.
Between 10am on Saturday, December 2, and 11am on Saturday, December 8, burglars stole a man’s bike from a shed on Cedar Court.
They got in through an unlocked door and removed the bike, which had been locked up.
Police have asked neighbours to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity in the area.
Contact the police on 101, by quoting the crime number F1/17/5954, if you have any information relating to these crimes or perhaps CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can give information anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development