BGT’s Twist and Pulse hold St Albans workshops
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent stars Twist and Pulse put youngsters through their paces at a series of dance workshops on Saturday.
The duo, aka Ashley Glazebrook and Glen Murphy, held sessions for different age groups at Nuffield Health in St Albans during the course of the day, and proved very popular with children and parents alike.
Mum Holly Cross took her six-year-old son Rupert along to one of the sessions: “He loved doing some ‘streetomedy’ with Twist and Pulse. They pitched it just right for his level and Pulse even had words with him about his attitude for the ‘pose’.
“My toddler was watching through the window and joining in dancing to the music. They were fantastic with the children and a real inspiration. Rupert now wants to ‘do that’ when he grows up!”
The dance workshops were part of a special open day at Nuffield celebrating the first birthday of their nursery, and the boys took time out from their dancing to pose with Nuffield mascot Nuffy the Bear.
You may also want to watch:
Children’s services manager Karen Macer said: “Thanks to Twist and Pulse for coming along to celebrate - we look forward to having them back soon!”
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre