BGT’s Twist and Pulse hold St Albans workshops
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent stars Twist and Pulse put youngsters through their paces at a series of dance workshops on Saturday.
The duo, aka Ashley Glazebrook and Glen Murphy, held sessions for different age groups at Nuffield Health in St Albans during the course of the day, and proved very popular with children and parents alike.
Mum Holly Cross took her six-year-old son Rupert along to one of the sessions: “He loved doing some ‘streetomedy’ with Twist and Pulse. They pitched it just right for his level and Pulse even had words with him about his attitude for the ‘pose’.
“My toddler was watching through the window and joining in dancing to the music. They were fantastic with the children and a real inspiration. Rupert now wants to ‘do that’ when he grows up!”
The dance workshops were part of a special open day at Nuffield celebrating the first birthday of their nursery, and the boys took time out from their dancing to pose with Nuffield mascot Nuffy the Bear.
You may also want to watch:
Children’s services manager Karen Macer said: “Thanks to Twist and Pulse for coming along to celebrate - we look forward to having them back soon!”
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier