BGT’s Twist and Pulse hold St Albans workshops
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent stars Twist and Pulse put youngsters through their paces at a series of dance workshops on Saturday.
The duo, aka Ashley Glazebrook and Glen Murphy, held sessions for different age groups at Nuffield Health in St Albans during the course of the day, and proved very popular with children and parents alike.
Mum Holly Cross took her six-year-old son Rupert along to one of the sessions: “He loved doing some ‘streetomedy’ with Twist and Pulse. They pitched it just right for his level and Pulse even had words with him about his attitude for the ‘pose’.
“My toddler was watching through the window and joining in dancing to the music. They were fantastic with the children and a real inspiration. Rupert now wants to ‘do that’ when he grows up!”
The dance workshops were part of a special open day at Nuffield celebrating the first birthday of their nursery, and the boys took time out from their dancing to pose with Nuffield mascot Nuffy the Bear.
You may also want to watch:
Children’s services manager Karen Macer said: “Thanks to Twist and Pulse for coming along to celebrate - we look forward to having them back soon!”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall