Mexican restaurant to open in St Albans on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Mexican restaurant Benito’s Hat is set to open a new branch in St Albans city centre this Saturday.
Benito’s Hat confirmed on Twitter that the restaurant will open in the The Maltings on Saturday, December 1, replacing Jamie’s Italian on Chequer Street.
The restaurant will serve a menu of burritos, tacos, salads and quesadillas. There will also be a bar area serving margaritas, traditional non agua frescas (non-alcoholic fruity beverages), and fresh coffee.
Managing director Michael Pearson said: “We are hugely excited by this new chapter in Benito’s continued growth but it would not possible without the ongoing support of our investors, particularly Calculus capital who have been a massive support.
“We have been working towards these two new openings for over 12 months, adapting our store model, bolstering our supply chain and further improving our design.
You may also want to watch:
“The hard work is now finally paying off and we can’t wait to open our doors to new audiences in St Albans.”
As well as opening the new branch in St Albans, Benito’s Hat is currently expanding to open up a large, flagship restaurant at London’s 02 Arena.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy